Wednesday 25 August 2010

Etsy Photos; Take One

How annoying is this!... last weekend, armed with mojitos and giggles, myself and my good buddies Annu and Carolyn attempted to photograph my jewellery so I can finally complete my bloody Esty shop. And so, sat against the stylish backdrop of Carolyn's living room door I took photo after photo of their boobal region decorated with my necklaces.

Now granted, I was taking these shots with an industrial strength mojito nestled between my thighs (which was less dirty than I just made it sound), and with half a bottle of wine sloshing around my belly, but still... only around 10% of the bad boys were clearly lit and in focus.

So it's take 2 this weekend, delaying the opening of 'my bloody Etsy shop' even further. Until then, and because they're not much use to me now, here's a few of the decent 10%...





 
I also tried to take some more arty-farty close-up photos later that weekend, and while quite a few came out pretty nicely, I think you'll agree that they're a little too fussy to actually sell the jewellery... the fake flowers, birdcage, fairy lights and peacock feathers maybe, but not the jewellery.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment