Thursday 28 October 2010

slightly delayed NEWS!

I probably should've mentioned this a while ago, but I forgot... (plus I type words on a keyboard all day for a living, so when I get some some 'me-time' thunking 'n' word-processing are usually the last things I want to do. If you're wondering what I like to do instead, well... mescaline usually... or watch Loose Women).

What was my point? Oh Yep. My stuff is on sale in a shop! A real live shop; with a till and price tags and shelves and a window display and a lovely woman called Liz. It's called Bermondsey Fayre and it's on Bermondsey Street near London Bridge Station. The shop itself is a proper little treasure trove of handmade crafts, trinkets, art and beautiful clothes. I highly recommend you go there, and when you do make sure to say "I hear you stock items by PeaRafflePie. I have to say I believe her work to be marvelous. She is truly a genius, and certainly top in the field of Pre Raphaelite inspired digitally-manipulated art and ribbonny-jewellery... design."

Currently on sale are my postcards, a few one-off (i.e. I made them ages ago and now can't remember what they look like) necklaces and some framed prints. Go forth and buy my wares! Do it! DO IT, I SAY!



1 comment:

  1. Finally, a chance to use my briefcase full of hilarious disguises. Get ready to meet Franco, the loveable chimney sweep, Bermondsey Fayre.

    And try mescaline *with* Loose Women. What a ride.

    ReplyDelete